- JN -012024-1953537
- Mar 01, 2024
The client that we are partnering with is a prestigious bank that is well known for their personalised wealth management services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Engage and prospect new offshore clients within the SEA region
- Understand the financial needs of clients and provide them holistic recommendations & solutions.
- Consistently update clients on the latest market trends and information regarding their insurance & investment portfolio
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (investment specialist, banca specialist etc) to curate personalised solutions for clients.
- Uphold the bank's customer service standards and comply with all compliance and regulation standards.
Skill and Requirements
- Minimum Diploma required
- Minimum 5 years of wealth management experience
- Strong sales track record
- Strong understanding of financial markets & market trends
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
If you are interested in the role, click on the 'apply' function now! Alternatively, you may contact Claudia at 68183141 for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
- Senior Consultant | Banking & Financial Services Recruitment