- JN -102023-1950019
- Oct 30, 2023
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a regional Corporate Bank with strong footprints and relationship in the Asia region.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing legal documentation under bilateral and syndicated credit facilities and facility letters to ensure terms and conditions align with credit approvals.
- Accurately interpreting the Credit Agreement to determine the allowance of requested transactions.
- Examining customer's utilization requests related to syndication and bilateral loan credit facilities, ensuring facility limits and all conditions precedent are met before loan disbursement.
- Managing all aspects of loan drawdowns, rollovers, and collections of principal repayments and interest payments for both bilateral and syndicated loans.
- Collaborating with Relationship Managers (RMs) to follow up on outstanding matters/documents.
- Conducting AML/KYC checks to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Preparing swift payments for loan disbursements.
- Ensuring proper record-keeping and safe storage of loan-related documents.
- Handling the issuance of Bank Guarantees (BGs) and Standby Letters of Credit (SBLCs).
- Preparing local, regulatory, and head office reports.
- Collaborating with IT teams on system upgrades and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) rollouts.
- Undertaking work-related projects and other duties as assigned by Management.
- Tertiary Education
- More than 3 years of working experience in handling credit documents and loan administration.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented, with a commitment to maintaining high accuracy standards.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with colleagues across departments.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in computer applications, including MS Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- A pleasant personality, a strong work ethic, and a proactive attitude.
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932