- BBBH801321 Dec 08, 2021 Competitive
NEW ROLE - Immediately available role in Henley-on-Thames for an experienced Administrator. APPLY NOW!!!
Job Title: Office Administrator
Type: Temporary -2-3 months initially
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: Henley-on-Thames / Hybrid working
We have an incredible opportunity for an experienced Senior Office Administrator to join a very successful organisation who offer an outstanding benefits package, and a great working environment. You will be supporting with admin and some analytical and planning tool work. The purpose of the role is to support the Procurement Team in the planning, sourcing, and supply of packing and raw materials.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collate and process month end invoices.
- Communicate and work with planners and suppliers to resolve any short- or medium-term pouch supply issues.
- Support buyers in price reviews and contract status monitoring
- Support buyers in project assessments and monitor packaging run outs
- Run weekly/monthly forecasts on the MRP system for primary raw materials and issue to relevant suppliers.
- Run and analyse contract status reports flagging to Raw Material Buyers any risks of under or over supply and recommend appropriate actions.
- Provide volume requirements and analysis support for seasonal contracting of fruit and vegetable products.
- Communicate and work with planners and suppliers to resolve any short- or medium-term supply issues
- Real strength in using MS Excel, with top-notch numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Able to take responsibility for seeing a task through to completion
- Organised and efficient
- Methodical and thorough
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Able to work on their own initiative, as well as from instructions
- Able to cope under pressure and work within time constraints
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
For more information apply now!
*Please note that due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone individually but you will be contacted if short listed*
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance
+44 1483 453 555