- JN -012024-1954516
- Jan 23, 2024
- £50k - £55k
Interim Executive Assistant - Potential permanent opportunity - £55,000 - Immediate start - Located in Wantage - Office based - Apply now!
Job Title: Interim Executive Assistant
Pay rate: £27.00 per hour (Salary equivalent of £55,000)
Hours: 40 hours per week | Full-time office based
Location: Wantage, Oxfordshire
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Perm
Parking on-site: Yes
I am currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to join a world-leading organisation on an interim basis on a temporary to permanent contract
This role is to support the company's CIO and wider teams.
- Calendar management, move and check conflicts for CIO & Head of Software and Development, proactively looking ahead to anticipate issues.
- Chase for pre-reads in advance of meetings and issue agendas within 24 hours of the meeting.
- Manage approvals for CIO
- Issue the weekly agenda, attend to take notes and actions, circulating them after the meeting.
- Manage teams channels and document stores for the department, ensuring the departmental governance calendar is kept up to date.
- Attend weekly change management board meetings to capture minutes and actions.
- Booking rooms for team meetings, workshops etc.
- Update PowerPoint org charts using the headcount report
- Cross reference the workday calendar to check for team leave and make a note in the CIO calendar of any delegate
- Event and workshop support.
- Office management - ordering stationery for upcoming workshops and making sure the team has what is required in the room in advance.
- Project support
Ideal Personal Attributes
- An organised approach to work and time management
- Self-motivated, showing initiative and responsibility
- Ability to coordinate multiple events, tasks and responsibilities and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to manage own workload within given deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with people from a wide range of backgrounds at all levels
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- A resilient, confident, outward-looking, proactive communicator
- Ability to respond quickly and calmly to problems and transmit confidence and professionalism to customers
- IT functions experience is ideal
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Principle Consultant | Office Support and Secretarial Recruitment