- JN -012024-1954725
- Jan 24, 2024
VP of Marketing position with a Fintech Company in Toronto. This is a key company hire which will play a pivotal role in the company's growth.
Morgan McKinley has an exciting and challenging opportunity for a senior marketing expert to join a Fintech company located in Toronto to execute their Go-To-Market strategy for a new product they are launching.
This is a VP of Marketing position which will report to the Chief Business Officer. You will play a pivotal role in developing and executing the company's global marketing strategies focusing on the US and Canada.
You will have previous experience working in the fintech/payments sector, spearheading Go-To-Market initiatives in North America with established networks with PR, social media, and website agencies in the US and Canada.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive public relations strategy to boost brand visibility and reputation.
- Cultivate relationships with media, influencers, and other key public figures.
- Manage crisis communication strategies to uphold the company's positive public image.
- Optimize customer lifecycle management, from acquisition through retention.
- Oversee digital marketing campaigns, ensuring alignment with the overall marketing and business objectives.
- Lead social media strategy, content creation, and community engagement across multiple platforms.
- Oversee the production of engaging marketing collateral and content for various channels.
- Ensure brand consistency and messaging alignment across all materials and platforms.
- Create and implement a customer relationship management (CRM) strategy to enhance customer engagement and loyalty.
- Utilize CRM data to understand customer behavior and tailor marketing strategies accordingly.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a unified approach to market.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to inform strategic decisions.
- Monitor marketing performance metrics and adjust strategies as needed.
What you will need:
- Proven experience in a senior marketing position as a VP of Marketing or a similar senior role in a fintech or related industry.
- Previous experience working on Go-To-Market strategies in the US and Canada.
- Strong understanding of current marketing tools, strategies, and relevant industry experience (fintech/payments).
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Strong analytical abilities and data-driven thinking.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
Morgan McKinley encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities in Canada. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Alternative format available upon request.
- Senior Consultant