Senior Data Integration Architect
- BBBH797146 Nov 11, 2021 Competitive
Our client is home to a unique environment, where their culture thrives and they get stuff done! They are looking for a leader, experienced with the delivery of significant business value through the
You'll be working with several teams in the organization in a collaborative manner, helping design solutions that propel capabilities that enable the business to be successful. This is a key position to drive data strategy initiatives.
- Be a forward-thinking technologist who is continuously researching new approaches to problems and discussing them with others in a productive manner, in a community of practice setting.
- Engage in discussions with Scrum teams around solution designs (new/changed), helping influence the direction based on the architecture strategy agreed with the technical leadership team. Help these teams with the selection of new technologies, estimating work and planning delivery.
- Define a strategy for data flows to meet the requirements of applications that will be producing and consuming data on different hosting locations (cloud vs on-prem, for example).
- Define appropriate patterns and strategies for data integration, especially involving legacy stack applications, such as using Change Data Capture (CDC).
- Ability to translate design discussions into documented and diagrammed solutions that are both useful and maintainable.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Data architect & 7+ years as a Software Developer
- Proven experience architecting solutions for the cloud
- Demonstrated interest in new technologies and new architectural patterns, such as occasionally joining appropriate meetups/workshops, reading quality articles, etc.
- Decisive personality: someone who doesn't accept "analysis paralysis", strongly focused on the outcome.
- Exposure to the full software development life cycle
** Bonus Points **
- Digital financial services experience
Consultant | Technology Recruitment