- Jan 25, 2023
- $800 - $1000 pd
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to support a high profile digital integration and implementation project for a well-known government department.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to support a high profile digital integration and implementation project for a well-known government department. This role will focus on carrying out reviews and analysis of core department services and processes, systems and tools to enhance the department's ICT activities.
This is a contract role until the end of June, with likelihood to extend.
Rate is $800 - $900/day + Super.
Hybrid Work Set Up - Eveleigh (2-3 days in the office weekly)
About the Job:
- Perform detailed requirements analysis, impact analysis, documenting processes, and user acceptance testing
- Carry out data analysis, mappings and transformations considering accepted best technical practice
- Contribute to the project activities including: requirements gathering, creation of user stories, data analysis,
testing, and data mapping and data transformations
- Collaborate and liaise with ITD stakeholders and team including product owner and other business analysts
- Experienced technical business analyst with proven experience in large and complex system integration projects, delivering complex user specifications and/or detailed business requirements.
- Extensive data mapping, data analysis and data cleansing experience
- Basic understanding of API and technical integration projects experience is essential
- Expert level knowledge in Expert level knowledge in JIRA, Confluence, MS Visio
- Working with JAVA and other cloud-based tech is a plus
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proven understanding on Agile methodologies
Ivan Mark De Leon
- Consultant | Projects, Strategy & Change Recruitment