- Sydney CBD
- Jan 23, 2023
Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships and candidate talent pools, ensuring all stakeholders receive a high level of service across the Accounting & Finance market.
Voted as one of the best places to work for in Australia, we have built our business on creating a great environment to work in where you are supported to be successful. We have the backing and support of an established global business with the approach and mindset of a boutique.
We are currently operating in a hybrid working model with a focus on building relationships.
Why join #TeamMMK Sydney?
- Industry-leading training and development (we have an internal trainer and L&D function)
- Clear and personalised career progression plan, with a clear pathway to promotion
- Established recruiters and leadership with in-depth industry knowledge and relationships to support you
- Long-standing preferred supplier relationships with high-profile and dynamic companies
- Monthly/quarterly team events, fresh fruit in the office and beverages in the fridge
- Uncapped and transparent bonus scheme
- WFH flexibility
Our Accounting & Finance team works with some of the best and brightest in the market, helping our clients to source top-tier talent, and partnering with our candidates to help them secure the next step in advancing their careers.
Predominately a permanent desk, our team works collaboratively to connect clients and candidates. There is a huge reward in this process as you get really close to both your candidates and clients building strong relationships and helping them to navigate through a process where you know there will be a commercial outcome.
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships and candidate talent pools, ensuring all stakeholders receive a high level of service across the Accounting & Finance market.
- Telephone and Face to Face screening of potential applicants
- Client Visits
- Candidate Care
Skills & Experience:
- Previous recruitment experience
- Strong work ethic, ambitious and driven to succeed
- Thrive in a fast-paced, driven environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Value working with an organized and motivated team
- For the experienced recruiter looking to advance their career this role could advance your skills in pitching for exclusive and retained work working with an experienced Director
- Work flexibility to structure your day and week to maximize your success and personal life
- Voted one of the best recruitment companies to work for in Australia in 'Best Places to Work'
- Highly experienced leadership team
- Career-building opportunities with a clear pathway to promotion and growth, tailored to your aspirations
- Go Beyond' annual incentive trips overseas
- Regular incentives such as 'high performers' lunches''
- Up to 10 extra days leave per year
- Award-winning Corporate Social Responsibility program with 2 annual volunteer days
For more information or an informal chat please contact me on email@example.com or call 0411 1574 525
- Associate Director | Risk & Compliance | Accounting & Finance