- St Leonards
- JN -102023-1949566
- Oct 30, 2023
- $50 - $70 ph
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Policy Officer role to join a high-profile government department based in St Leonards.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Policy Officer role to join a high-profile government department based in St Leonards. This role will help support the team that manages a busy and dynamic portfolio, which is focused on supporting services to provide child wellbeing and child protection
Rate: $65.00 - $73.00 per hour + Super
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 38 hours per week
Duration: 3 Months, with likelihood to extend
Location: St Leonards. This is a hybrid role, with two days per week in the office required.
About the Job:
- Support the delivery of key child protection and wellbeing initiatives
- Support strategic policy development by preparing briefings and advice in response to Ministerial and Executive requests.
- Facilitate the delivery of cross-agency reform programs.
- Work collaboratively across the department and government and non-government sectors to improve delivery of services for people that have experienced violence abuse and neglect
- An ability to learn quickly and demonstrate self- motivation
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in healthcare, child protection or policy development is desirable
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
If interested, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications .We will reach out to shortlisted candidates.
Ivan Mark De Leon
- Consultant | Projects, Strategy & Change Recruitment