- Sydney CBD
- JN -012024-1955121
- Jan 31, 2024
- $120k - $160k
Leading Utilities organisation is looking for a proven PMO Manager to join their team to work in their Technology Division
Join a leading Infrastructure/Utilities organisation in Sydney as a PMO Manager to play a pivotal role in supporting and guiding project delivery teams, and ensuring the effective implementation of technology solutions as part of a broader IT / Technology Division.
- Lead the planning and execution of project quality assurance processes to ensure adherence to project methodologies and standards throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage administrative tasks for PMO Governance and Steering committee meetings, including minute-taking, document preparation, and action item follow-up.
- Maintain comprehensive registers and databases within the Technology Portfolio and PMO, including risks, dependencies, benefits, and metrics.
- Review Project Status Reports and investment submissions, contributing to the development of Portfolio Steering Committee documentation.
- Oversee the tracking of project lifecycles, analysing compliance with frameworks, policies, and standards to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Provide expert support to Project Managers and Coordinators on project processes, tools, and report submissions.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate uncertainty and make informed decisions to resolve problems in a dynamic environment.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a PMO Manager
- Solid understanding of key project management methodologies such as PRINCE2 and SAFe, with experience across multiple methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a knack for building strong relationships with stakeholders.
If this sounds like your next role click apply.
Please note all candidates must have full Australian working rights and that this role is based in Sydney.
- Consultant | Projects, Strategy & Change Recruitment