- JN -012023-1910888
- Jan 23, 2023
Our client, a Leading Bank, is looking for multiple VP's to join their Credit Risk team in London. Previous experience within Credit risk is preferred.
- Experience within Corporate Credit, Leveraged Finance Credit or Structured Finance Credit is beneficial.
- Manage relationships with important internal customers and act as their business partner, while taking guidance from senior colleagues.
- Roles at this level are typically experienced professionals and/or operational line managers who are interpreting and applying policy to achieve specified outputs or advising the wider business on application of policy.
- Meets the needs of significant customers related to a range of products and services and/or manages a customer advisor team over a given area.
- Develops procedures and interprets and applies policy for area of expertise to achieve specified outputs, or advises the wider business on application of policy, then monitors implementation of those procedures within the organisation.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact me on
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Principal Consultant | Compliance Recruitment