Visual Designer - Fantastic opportunity to join one of the Big4 Tech companies - Figma Libraries - Competitive salary & benefits
Our client is currently looking for a Designer to help maintain quality control over the website of one of their many platforms. They are looking for someone to support them and focus on supplying their Figma team.
The candidate needs to be a talented visual designer and able to collaborate with fellow designers globally. Documenting and communicating with the design team to maintain the quality of the product according to the company's standards.
● Create, maintain, evolve, and distribute easy to use Figma libraries for reusable, systematic design
● Execute design deliverables to support product design and engineering needs
● Produce clear specs that advocate our client's design language system
● QA work to ensure designs and creative assets are polished and ready for implementation handoff or final delivery
● Partner daily with cross functional partners including product design and engineering teams
● Evolve the company's design tools by leveraging support around the design infrastructure
● 3+ years experience in a design systems environment, as a production designer or as a product designer
● Proficient visual designer
● You are enthusiastic about - and pay close attention to - the details
● Experience with asset optimization for various platforms and mediums
● Self-guided, solutions oriented, pragmatic and ability to work autonomously
● Thrives in fast-paced (sometimes ambiguous) environment: this is for a small and nimble team
● Proficiency in Figma with experience of owning and maintaining Figma libraries
● Basic understanding of code would be helpful, as our client's design tools and infrastructure are heavily intertwined
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.