- JN -012024-1954497
- Jan 22, 2024
- £45k - £50k
Are you currently working in US Business or Corporate Tax and seeking more client facing and business development work? Then this is the role for you, apply today for consideration!
Are you currently working in US Corporate / Business Tax and interested in joining a diverse, entrepreneurial and growing US Tax team in a Top 6 firm?
The US Tax team is led by a highly experienced US Tax Partner who has created a well established US Tax Practice that works on very high quality work, with a range of clients from start ups to Global FTSE 100 Listed businesses.
As a Tax Senior Associate you will be expected to:
- Be comfortable working proactively and managing your own tasks and timeframes
- Be a confident communicator who collaborates well, especially with Directors/Partners
- Able to identify opportunities for enhancing their delivery and providing additional services to their clients
- A desire to get involved in cross border M&A transactions, tax planning, transfer pricing, US Tax Consulting and more
- Keenness to meet clients face to face and build long lasting relationships
- Utilise / develop a broad base of US tax knowledge
You'll either have Enrolled Agent status, or be willing to complete EA, or have a US CPA qualification / ATT or CTA and have demonstrable experience in US Business or Corporate Tax.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain broader Tax knowledge and experience and have way more client facing time!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Recruitment Consultant | Tax Recruitment