Talent Acquisition Partner - 6 Months Interim
- BBBH779410 Apr 08, 2021 £250 - £300 pd
Are you an experienced senior recruiter that likes to drive fast paced technology led recruitment projects on a global basis?
Morgan McKinley is working with a brilliant organisation to find an interim TA Partner, ideally from a technology background that has driven start up style recruitment programs.
- Grow a start up function by 85 head in 6 months.
- Hire in diverse talent being able to push back on stake holders.
- Hire for niche roles such as systems engineers , project managers and systems architects.
- Have a hunger and drive for customer experience.
- Significant full-cycle in-house corporate talent acquisition experience obtained from a global fast-paced environment.
- Experience in all areas of sourcing - LinkedIn, local tools, social media, referrals, internal mobility programs, etc.
- Exceptional interviewing, communication, negotiation/closing, organization and problem solving skills.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and delivering compelling recruitment insights to the business using data and analytics.
If you are interested in this role, please apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | HR Recruitment