- BBBH779541 Jul 22, 2021 Competitive
Senior Strategic Marketing Managers with strong knowledge of Fixed Income Asset class wanted for a Global Financial Services firm based in London.
Senior Strategic Marketing Manager - Fixed Income
Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a leading, Global Financial Services firm who are looking to hire a Senior Strategic Marketing Manager to join their Strategy & Planning function, focusing on Fixed Income/Multi-Asset Index Products.
This is an exciting, newly created role focused on designing, developing, executing and measuring integrated Global Marketing campaigns in collaboration with Product Management, Research, Sales, Brand and Digital Marketing colleagues internally.
As Senior Strategic Marketing Manager your role will include;
- Marketing Strategy - developing key marketing campaigns including commercial objectives and messaging frameworks
- Product Launch plans - working on key enhancement and new product projects for the index products
- Content/Thought Leadership - working with internal SME's and research teams to drive the content agenda for product specific campaigns
- Campaign tactics - producing messaging, content and launch plans across a range of channels including advertising, webinars, PR campaigns and web campaigns
- Value Proposition - developing for Fixed Income offering including proof points, USPs and competitive differentiation
- Subject matter expert - collaborate with product management, product users and key target audiences in order to understand core product requirements and highlights
- Collaboration - with internal Product, Research, Sales and Marketing teams in order to execute Global integrated campaigns
- ROI and Reporting - of Global Marketing campaign metrics and presenting to senior management
Suitable candidates will have;
- Experience working within B2B Financial Services - ideally from an Asset Manager, Exchange, Fund Manager, Index, ETF Provider, Investment Bank or Brokerage House
- Strong knowledge of Fixed Income Asset class (essential)
- Strategic planning experience in relation to Marketing campaigns
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to manage Senior Stakeholder relationships
For more information on this opportunity and to avoid missing out on these fantastic roles, please do apply as soon as possible OR contact Amy Callen at Morgan McKinley on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Marketing & Communications Recruitment
+44207 0920 257