- JN -012024-1953833
- Jan 11, 2024
- £60k - £65k
Statutory or Technical Accountant for a global technology business that is a provider of data, insights and analytics. Wonderful opportunity for growth and development!
About the role:
This role is based in London (or Cambridge depending on which office is closer to you) and will be reporting directly into the Senior Finance Manager who is based in the UK. You will be responsible for delivery of accurate and punctual audits for global and UK legal entities.
This role will be in collaboration with the wider finance department such as business finance, internal & external audit and the shared services community.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration/Accouting & Finance
- Qualified accountant in ACCA, ACA or CPA
- Newly Qualified
- Previous experience in team management
- Prior experience within a large complex global organisation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of UK GAAP, US GAAP and IFRS
- Advanced experience in preparation of UK statutory accounts
- Advanced Excel skills
- Prior experience with Oracle NetSuite, OneStream and Workiva preferred
- Own the statutory accounts process from start to finish for multiple UK entities, including completing US GAAP to UK GAAP comparison and adjusting US GAAP amounts as necessary to arrive at local UK GAAP
- Review statutory financial statements to ensure balances and disclosures are accurate and complete.
- Work with other internal teams, including Finance, Legal, Tax, and Treasury, to ensure accuracy of data, review of draft statements, and successful audit
- Answering auditor queries on statutory accounts and providing supporting documentation as required review technical and complex transactions under UK
- Review journals, as required, adjusting US GAAP accounts to local GAAP statutory
- Communicate and coordinate with relevant internal groups and ensure all audit requirements are met to the agreed
- Manage compliance reporting while ensuring timely filing of all statutory
- Identify potential areas of process improvement and working with peers and management to implemen
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant - Accounting & Finance