- JN -012023-1922613
- Jan 24, 2023
Morgan Mckinley are currently recruiting for a Senior SEO Manager on behalf of a leading, London based Media Agency. Working across an exciting range of clients in a variety of industries.
The Media Team delivers media services to clients across Display, Programmatic, Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO and Affiliates.
Role context and overview
Senior SEO Managers are embedded into SEO client teams to lead SEO retainers, campaigns and implementation for clients. Responsible for providing an expert level SEO analysis including keyword research and targeting, competitor analysis, content and backlink audits and end to end outreach and engagement strategy creating effective online quality signals for our clients.
Seniors within the team have an expert level of SEO knowledge and act as leaders within the team for SEO expertise, client management, ideas, innovation and problem solving.
SEO campaigns are a team effort and Senior SEO Managers work closely with other members of the SEO team, as well as with our Technical Search and Media Content team. Together this forms a complete SEO team around a client to produce best in class SEO campaigns that deliver against client's business goals and objectives.
The Senior Media Manager (SEO) will report into a Media Director (SEO) and may sometimes manage Media Manager (SEO) team members.
- Accountable for the implementation and delivery of high-level SEO campaigns according to the agreed SEO strategy, including activity planning and scheduling.
- Responsible for all aspects of SEO analysis and delivery including keyword research, competitor analysis, content and backlink audits.
- Responsible for external link development from campaign ideation through to execution and reporting
- Identifying opportunities to collaborate with journalists and influencers, pitching stories and spotting the best routes to gain timely press coverage for brands.
- Responsible for leadership, knowledge sharing, innovation spotting and training
- Responsible for contributing to the continuing improvement of our SEO service.
- Audience research and identification, blogger engagement and relationship management, trend spotting, content creation, social media activity and new technique innovation and implementation
- Identifying key opportunities including innovations and up and cross sells for clients
- Work towards client targets and goals within media campaigns
- Continuously increasing knowledge of media channels, particularly SEO and keeping up to date with the marketplace and industry and integrating these developments into client campaigns
- Working collaboratively with other parts of the business including wider Media, Professional and Client Services, Data, Creative, and always putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Effectively manage client communications
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Delivery Consultant | Digital Solutions Recruitment