Senior Manager - Property and Real Estate - Top 6 firm
- BBBH776929 Jan 05, 2022 £80k - £85k
Are you seeking a Senior Manager role in a Top 6 team. The Property and Real Estate team is now hiring for their London team.
The Real Estate division of this Top 6 firm is growing and dynamic. The team has complete commitment to delivering exceptional client service and developing its staff. In this role, you'll be responsible for servicing clients, directing all assurance services delivered, managing people and supporting the Partners with business development and practice management.
You will also
- Act as audit lead on a range of Real Estate and associated Financial Services clients
- Responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered
- Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for budgeting, WiP control and billing
- Support Partners in group sales and marketing activity, including playing a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate
- Contribute to development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity. This will include winning work by targeting new clients
- Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business
- Engage with clients directly on technical and audit judgement decisions
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients, including listed (full list and AIM) clients and clients with international interests.
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
- Business development experience- able to identify and convert opportunities to sell work.
- Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant, External Audit and Outsourcing recruitment Big 4 and Mid Tier firms
+44 (0)20 7092 0035