- City of London
- JN -102023-1950051
- Oct 30, 2023
- £65k - £70k
Morgan McKinley are seeking a Corporate Tax Manager to join a large Real Estate team in practice based in their London office.
This role requires a Corporate Tax Manager ideally with relevant Real Estate & REIT's exposure to come in and hit the ground running as part of a real estate business tax team of over a dozen people.
Salary & Benefits
- £65,000 - £75,000
- Cash Allownace
- Private Medical
- Hybrid working
- Qualification ACA/CTA
- Minimum 4 years Corporate Tax experience
- Real Estate specifically around REIT's preferable but not essential
- Excellent Academic profile
- Manage a portfolio of complex tax advisory projects and compliance assignments
- Deliver robust technical research for complex assignments
- Provide exceptional client service, and help manage and develop client relationships
- Co-ordinate transactional work, delivering tax structuring and due diligence for real estate M&A activity
- Co-ordinate the delivery of specialist tax advisory work (e.g., VAT, Stamp Taxes, Capital Allowances)
- Project manage international tax assignments, working with our CLA Global network
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell other services to existing clients
- Ensure compliance with the firm's quality assurance and risk management procedures.
For any further information on this Corporate Tax Manager role and any other Tax opportunities please apply below.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | In-House Tax