- City of London
- JN -012024-1954321
- Jan 19, 2024
- £500 - £600 pd
Project Consultant - Initial short-term contract to review the current FinOps strategy within the Public Cloud Management space.
Project Consultant - FinOps Cloud Management
Opportunity to join a global Telecommunications business, seeking a Senior FinOps Project Consultant to transform the current FinOps strategy and processes within the Public Cloud Management space. This is an initial short-term contract to assess and understand cloud spend, providing recommendations on spend and in turn deliver measurable improvements.
- Experience in consulting within FinOps for large complex organisations.
- Identify opportunities to optimise cloud spend and present findings with specific recommendations to optimise budget management strategies.
- Experience in Cloud Management platforms (CloudHealth and/or Flexera)
- Understanding of the Cloud Infrastructure environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in implementing cost-saving strategies.
- Experience working across GCP, AWS and Azure is highly beneficial.
- Experience in working within and liaising with cross-functional teams.
- Able to make an immediate impact within the job and work with senior stakeholders.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Project & Change Recruitment