- City of London
- JN -102023-1948538
- Oct 06, 2023
Programme Manager - Telecommunication Network programme. Creating and implementing the planning strategy. Daily rate inside IR35 - hybrid working pattern
Exciting opportunity to join a global Telecommunications business as a Programme Manager, creating and implementing the planning strategy and approach for the Governance and Programmes Function. Including management of a complex mix of internal and external dependencies against plan.
Convening governance and workshops to ensure the roll-out regularly reflects multiple complex technical engineering solution operational considerations; solutions may need to be brokered between different interests in the organisation and with the key delivery partners.
Developing an end-to-end integrated approach to Network delivery, working closely with a Lead Planner, providing regular reporting to senior managers on the critical path of priority plans and progression towards key tasks and milestones.
Experience and Attributes:
- Programme Director/Manager experience, evidence of delivering complex programmes in relation to Networks
- Telecommunication industry experience highly desirable
- Effective leadership and communications skills, with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Developing presentations and insightful communication
- Understanding key commercial opportunities, any constraints and providing resolutions
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Project & Change Recruitment