- JN -012024-1953540
- Jan 08, 2024
- £30k - £35k
We are looking to appoint a Payroll Officer for a global, PE backed business based in the city. This is a permanent role.
Morgan McKinley London are proud to be working with a global, PE backed business to recruit for a Payroll Officer for their London office. This role requires somebody to provide comprehensive support to the payroll department.
- Process monthly payroll for approx 250 employees
- Assist in the rollout of the new Payroll system
- Maintain any related payroll filling to include mailboxes
- Handle and resolve pay and pension queries, both current and historical,
- Keep up to date with Payroll Legislation
- Support the team by processing all new starters and leavers
- To log and maintain records for the sake of HMRC reporting
- Adhoc duties
- CIPP Foundation level and CPP or equivalent qualification
- Proven to be able to manage the payroll process from start to finish whilst ensuring deadlines are met
- Updated knowledge of HMRC, pensions and employment law legislation.
- Ability to deal with queries around pensions and salary sacrifice schemes
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages to include Powerpoint
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.