- BBBH812438 Apr 07, 2022 £65k - £70k
Morgan McKinley is supporting a leading independent and international law firm that is experiencing record year on year growth in their recruitment for a Partnership Tax Manager
Morgan McKinley is supporting a leading independent and international law firm that is experiencing record year on year growth, in their recruitment for a Partnership Tax Manager.
Reporting to the Group Head of Tax you will be responsible for all aspects of the Firm and its' partners UK tax affairs.
- Preparation and review of partnership tax computation, and partnership tax return
- Management of UK partnership income tax compliance for all UK entities within the Firm's structure
- Review of tax structuring
- Working with the Head of Group Tax on various tax advisory projects
- Management of the Firm's relationship with partners tax accountants
- Ensure PAYE and NIC compliance, including review of P11Ds and PAYE settlement agreement
- Responsibility for VAT compliance for all UK entities
- Ensuring international tax compliance for all overseas entities
- Advising and undertaking status reviews under IR35 regulations
Ideally we are seeking an individual with demonstrable experience in Partnerships Tax and the above responsibilities, as well as being qualified in ACA/CTA/ACCA, having gained their experience in a Law firm or Accounting Practice. You'll be an excellent communicator and team leader, who enjoys building lasting stakeholder relationships.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Tax Recruitment
+44 (0)20 7092 0236