- City of London
- JN -012024-1954085
- Jan 16, 2024
- £40k - £45k
We are looking to appoint a Junior Management Accountant to join a established, English business based in Central London.
Morgan McKinley London are proud to be exclusively partnering with a long established, English brand based in Central London for a Junior Management Accountant. This role offers extensive benefits and development opportunities.
· Assist in the month end close and preparation of management accounts for multiple entities
o Tasks include intercompany and other balance sheet account reconciliations, payroll, depreciation, accruals, prepayments and other journal adjustments.
o Working closely with finance teams across the globe
· Partly responsible for monitoring and managing cashflow, foreign exchange exposure, monthly bank reconciliations and day to day relationships with our banks.
· Assist in providing management with accurate and timely information on sales and stock levels
· Accounts Payable duties where needed
· Help support the business through the yearly audits with duties around preparation of audit schedules, statutory accounts and general queries.
· Support senior management with ad-hoc tasks
· Identify and implement improvements to systems and processes across the business.
· A progressive Part Qualified candidate
· A solid Educational background
· Experience of working within a small team
· Good accounting knowledge and hands-on approach
· Strong Excel skills and knowledge of accounting systems
· Flexible, "can-do," hands-on attitude with the ability to meet deadlines
· Desire to work in small, fast-growing, owner-managed business
· Understanding of how to build strong working relationships across the business and with its clients and other stakeholders
· Strong and confident interpersonal communicator, both verbal and written
Whats On Offer:
Potential to offer Sponsership for the right candidate
Please note this role will require somebody to be in the office 5 days a week
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.