City of London
- BBBH811529 Mar 30, 2022 £35k - £40k
We currently have an opportunity for a flexible team-player to join our UK business as an HR Administrator, to be based in our city premises, 3 days a week working from home and 2 days in the office.
We are a friendly and professional business, and this is an excellent opportunity to join our success story, work with some great people in a high-growth environment and develop your professional skills.
You will provide an effective and efficient HR operations service to the business; specific responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:-
- Manage all aspects of HR and employee benefit administration.
- Manage onboarding for new joiners.
- Manage background screening process
- Maintain and update HR information system
- Manage offboarding for leavers.
- Prepare monthly payroll, working together with our third-party provider.
- Provide a basic advisory service on people policy and practice.
- Support the Head of HR with cyclical processes and various aspects of L&D
- Participate in or lead ad hoc projects as required.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience and will be friendly, organised and proactive, with the ability to work with people across all levels of the business:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a professional services environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Office 365
- Good written communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Team Leader | Finance, Procurement, Operations & HR Recruitment
+44 (0)20 7092 0102