- JN -012023-1922813
- Jan 25, 2023
A mid-tier Investment Bank is looking to hire a new Head of Collateral Management to join their operations team in London.
- To manage the Collateral Management Function, including Agency Lending, OTC / Cleared Derivatives, SBL, Structured Finance & Repo products.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the Collateral Management function, requiring sound decision making, risk awareness and management experience to support the team.
- Management of Collateral Inventory, ensuring efficient use of assets delivering cheapest to deliver collateral to meet the firms requirements.
- Develop front-to-back understanding within the team, ensuring staff have clearly defined responsibilities and fully understand the risks associated to their process.
- Overall responsibility for the supervision of the team which will include staff appraisals and objective setting.
- To ensure all risk and exposures resulting from the OTC, Repo, SBL and Agency Lending activities are well controlled, remediated and escalated as per agreed processes / procedures to Senior Management and key stakeholders.
- Currently Operating at Director level
- Extensive Collateral Management experience in OTC.
- Collateral Management experience in Repo & SBL.
- Managed a Collateral Management function, including Fixed Income and Equities products.
- Strong track record of delivery throughout career
- Proven ability to lead teams within Operations and/or other logistics functions
- Experience of TriResolve/AcadiaSoft applications
- Understanding of SwapClear /RepoClear
- Supervised Key Collateral operational processes e.g. settlements/ reconciliation / margin workflow.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Principal Consultant