City of London
- BBBH772261 Dec 21, 2020 £60k - £80k
This financial software / data technology company is currently recruiting for a Tax Manager to join as their first in-house tax resoruce, with responsibility for their direct and indirect tax complian
Due to continued growth and expansion, this dynamic financial software / data technology company is recruiting for a Tax Manager to join as their first in-house tax resource, with responsibility for their direct and indirect tax compliance and accounting across the EMEA region. The Tax Manager will also have responsibility for responding to ad hoc queries and offering solutions to local tax issues, getting involved in project and planning work and being the main point of contact for HMRC and external advisors.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of the tax compliance processes across EMEA, including income and indirect tax
- Prepare and review, quarterly and annual foreign tax provision
- Prepare and/or Review monthly, quarterly and annual income and non-income tax, estimated payments for our EMEA operations;
- Review Country By Country Reporting (CBCR) output in liaison with US Tax team and support the team to ensure facilitate local country EMEA CBCR notifications.
- Prepare CSA documentation
- Research local tax issues related to operations in foreign countries and prepare supporting tax memos
- Be involved and monitor all EMEA wide intercompany arrangements and transfer pricing
- Monitor tax legislation updates across EMEA, highlighting issues to local teams and senior manager as appropriate.
- Support the EMEA and US tax teams and the wider Finance and Management teams on any ad-hoc tasks and advisory projects
- Respond to requests from other departments timely and effectively
- Serves as an active and valued business partner in regard to all corporate tax matters
- Engaging and working across a number of teams, at all levels, both within the UK and the US HQ
- Review of tax numbers and disclosures for statutory accounts
The ideal candidate will ideally have a Big 4 background and relevant tax qualifications (ACA/CTA or equivalent). They will need to have the strong mix of technical, commercial and communication skills required to succeed in a newly created, stand-alone position. They will need to be able to learn quickly, priotise and juggle multiple tasks and work unsupervised on day to day responsibilities.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Tax
+44 20 7092 0030