- West London
- JN -102023-1950040
- Oct 30, 2023
Morgan McKinley are working closely with a large house hold brand, who is recruiting a Finance Business Partner to join their growing team.
- Lead from a finance perspective and support the Commercial business partners in the generation of pricing and any subsequent variance analysis once actual costs & revenues are identified
- Delivering financial targets by minimising risk and maximising value to the P&L
- Being integral to delivering a meaningful budgeting, planning and long-term planning process that has buy-in from stakeholders
- Providing variance and trend analysis with insightful commentary vs budget/forecast
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders such that key financial decisions are only taken with finance business partner advice & oversight
These skills are essential:
- Qualified accountant - ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Experience dealing with non-finance colleagues and influencing them to add financial value to the business and minimise risk.
- Strong analytical mindset and appetite to solve problems
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Head of Thames Valley and Middlesex Office