- JN -052023-1938550
- May 26, 2023
- £25k - £30k
We are recruiting for a finance professional to join a British business based in London who are looking for someone to join their friendly, supportive Purchase ledger team on a temporary basis.
Morgan McKinley London are delighted to be partnering with a British media brand based in Central London to recruit a Finance Assistant on a temporary basis for 3-6 months. This is a great opportunity to work within a renowned, English company.
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in financial administration or equivalent role
- Accounts Payable exposure
- Ability to pick up systems quickly, experience of Oracle is desirable
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Excellent communication skills both on the phone and written. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and the ability to present to senior individuals
- Self-motivated and able to self-manage and follow up on tasks
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Positive, upbeat and enthusiastic manner
Duties and Responsibilities of the role:
- Assistant in the Accounts Payable team with the day to day runnings
- Adhoc duties
- Financial Reporting duties
- Assisting in producing monthly management accounts pack (including Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet).
- Assist with bank reconciliations
- Liaising with contractors and clients on payment and invoicing enquiries.
- Helping with the submission of VAT return
- Assisting with monthly payroll
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.