Endpoint Cyber Security Engineer
- BBBH773315 Jan 13, 2021 Competitive
10+ years of experience in information security, focused on endpoint security, Subject matter expertise to the organization on Cybersecurity/Antimalware issues, antimalware solutions and controls
- Defining metrics and methodologies to measure domain performance of applying new technologies.
- Reviewing, designing and re-engineering domain processes with new technologies and solutions to improve domain performance.
- Providing centralized, global cybersecurity services to the organization and reducing associated costs
- Operating a first line of defense to ensure compliance with IT requirements
- Providing thought leadership, consultation and subject matter expertise to the organization on Cybersecurity/Antimalware issues
- Collaborating with various layers of management across Cybersecurity and other IT teams to develop solutions that protect the organization.
- 10+ years of experience in information security, preferably focused on endpoint security and antimalware controls and solutions
- Demonstrable experience as both an individual contributor and lead implementing and managing endpoint/antimalware security solutions
- Experience working cross-functionally to achieve desired outcomes and goals
- Detailed understanding of current security risks, vulnerabilities, and mitigations for common desktop and server operating systems, as well as knowledge of security best practices and common controls/security products
- Detailed knowledge of networking, operating system, and application development fundamentals, particularly with regard to security of and threats to associated technologies, solutions, and products
- Extensive experience with securing endpoints, and supporting, and integrating security products in large networks/environments
- Extensive experience in evaluating and selecting security products
- Demonstrated ability automating common information security tasks in scripting environments/languagues such as python, perl, or similar.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant - Infrastructure & Security