- JN -012024-1953469
- Jan 05, 2024
- £45k - £50k
This Employment Tax Job can be located out of many offices across the UK including London, Bristol, Bournemouth, Edinburgh and many more!
A Top 15 Accounting Practice is recruiting for an ambitious Employment Tax Senior to join their Employment Tax team after continued growth.
This is a great opportunity to work directly with Directors and Partners in the delivery of high quality tax advice, whilst working on wide ranging projects with multi-national and UK based businesses, and expand your client facing and relationship management skills.
As an Employment Tax Senior you will be responsible for:
- Drafting employment tax advice and working alongside Senior team members to deliver advice
- Liaise with clients to collect information required for P11D and P11D(b) forms
- Manage correspondence with the HMRC, particularly around PAYE settlement agreements & penalty appeals
- Preparation of employment related security annual returns and in year reporting
- Managing client queries
- Preparation of STBV Reporting
Our client is seeking an individual who is ATT qualified with demonstrable experience in Employment Tax gained within an Accounting Practice.
Benefits include: 35 hour work week around 10-4pm core hours, agile work policy of up to 3 days per week at home, paid overtime of time off in lieu, new client referral scheme, profit sharing plan & work from home allowance.
This Employment Tax Senior job can be located out of: Bournemouth, Bristol, Edinburgh, Harrogate, High Wycombe, Inverness, London, Manchester, Peterborough
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Recruitment Consultant | Tax Recruitment