- City of London
- JN -012024-1953828
- Jan 17, 2024
Morgan Mckinley are hiring on behalf of a global asset management company based in London, who are looking for a native Italian speaking Digital Marketing Specialist
As Digital Marketing Specialist, Italy (B2B), you will Report into the Digital Marketing Manager, Europe, playing a key role in the management and implementation of our digital marketing strategy. Focused on Italy - one of the companies core markets. Working closely with internal stakeholders from across Marketing, Data, and Technology, and our external agency partners, you will advise, govern, execute and analyse, to ensure the ongoing optimisation of our digital marketing programme. With greater industry focus on first party data, help us achieve marketing objectives through the application of continually evolving digital technologies, ensuring we deliver against our client experience, digital engagement and wider marketing goals.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies, aligned with our marketing and business objectives, and in partnership with the Digital Marketing Manager, Europe
- Work closely with the Italian Channel Marketing country lead, and other key stakeholders, to plan, execute and optimise digital marketing campaigns and journeys, in line with well-defined KPIs.
- Deliver our owned digital marketing strategies in allowing us to reach, capture, convert, and re-engage users to deliver leads to our sales team.
- Plan, design, build and optimise our Italian email marketing programme in conjunction with our European email marketing agency, and in alignment with pan-European campaigns.
- Manage the dispatch of HTML email campaigns, automations and journeys via Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Influence our digital content strategy, incorporating best practice for imagery, video, data capture and any other content requirements - ensuring accuracy and optimal user experience.
- Ensure digital best practice is embedded across all digital activity, providing guidance to key stakeholders as appropriate.
- Ensure our agency partners deliver value across SEO, paid search, paid digital media, email and social media.
- Identify and act on opportunities to enhance website user experience and associated journeys.
- Measure, analyse and report on the performance of email, website, SEO and paid media activity, delivering actionable insights to the business to facilitate planning and ongoing optimisation.
- Manage multiple projects and initiatives, in your focus market and across Europe, in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Establish and demonstrate a high level of knowledge about the business, including regional market dynamics and product offerings.
What it takes:
- Digital marketing experience, preferably in Financial Services/the asset management industry.
- Italian and English language speaker
- Confidence and experience in managing external agencies and diverse internal stakeholders.
- Digital platform experience (Email: Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar email service provider preferred. Web analytics: Adobe Analytics, Social media and web content management experience)
- Good knowledge of HTML and experience using popular enterprise level web content management systems (preferably Adobe Experience Manager)
- Good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Good understanding of the asset management industry.
- Strong understanding of the cultural, linguistic and regulatory implications of operating across markets.
- Confident team player with a passion for all things digital.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.