- City of London
- JN -012024-1954281
- Jan 19, 2024
- £350 - £400 pd
Digital Content Project Manager - Global brand, managing the creation and implementation of new Digital and Technology products. *Inside IR35 - 3 days in office per week - initial 12 month contract*
Digital Content Project Manager
Exciting opportunity to join a global brand as a Digital Content Project Manager, to manage the creation and implementation of new Digital and Technology products. As a Digital Content Project Manager, you will be partnering with marketing, business, product management and engineering to manage business programmes, engineering releases and new product introductions.
- Serving as a consultant during design and development phases of online store campaign projects.
- Running and communicating the development of project launch plans.
- Overseeing detailed planning of go-live assets and deliverables.
- Leading cross-functional teams in establishing timelines and requirements across multiple projects.
- Reporting project status, risks, issues and plans to leadership teams.
- Participating in post-release analysis to identify wins and challenges, carrying findings forward to continually improve future project deliveries and execution.
Experience and Attributes:
- Project management and hands-on experience working in large-scale global content and product management systems.
- Experience coordinating global cross-functional teams.
- Delivering projects across multiple channels, including mobile.
- Strong influencing skills, with a passion for delivering consistently high-quality work on schedule.
- Confident working in a rapidly changing environment where ambiguity and short turnaround schedules are the norm.
- Demonstrated success in leading multiple projects, priorities and people concurrently.
- Identifying and communicating innovative ideas to improve processes and performance.
- Self-starter who possesses extraordinary time management skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Project & Change Recruitment