- JN -092023-1947673
- Oct 31, 2023
- £65k - £70k
Morgan McKinley are working with a leading firm in London who are recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager to join their business tax team.
The role is suited to someone either from a boutique firm or a top 10 firm who is seeking client facing exposure with the opportunity to manage a portfolio of clients from OMB, Partnerships & Limited companies. Industries range from financial services, entertainment, real estate, hospitality & media.
Salary & Benefits:
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Private Medical
- Lovely modern office in central London
- ACA or CTA Qualified
- Ideally five years corporate tax experience
- Advanced Excel using Pivot Tables, Vlookups for large data sets
- Strong communication skills
- Building relationships and being approachable
- Ability to train and develop junior staff
- Servicing corporate tax compliance, reporting, forecasting and tax management services
- Working with owner managed business whether being soletraders, partnership or limited companies
- Working with large limtied companies & multinationals
- Overseeing the complete process, spanning from planning to the execution of global corporate tax compliance
- Preparing consolidated tax reports according to IFRS, alongside annual tax reports for UK standalone financial statements
- Acting as main point of contact for matters concerning key clients
- Conducting and presenting results of assurance reviews for accounting processes.
For any further information on this Corporate Tax Manager role and any other Tax opportunities please apply below.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | In-House Tax