Compliance Advisory / Reporting Officer
- BBBH770448 Nov 20, 2020 Competitive
Our client, a leading Bank, is looking for a Compliance Officer to join their Advisory / Reporting team. Good experience with EMIR or Dodd Frank regulation is essential.
- Responsible for Compliance Advisory input with a primary focus on EMIR/Dodd Frank, EMIR Refit, MIFID II/MiFIR/ Trade and Transaction Reporting, and as necessary input in oversight of CSDR and SFTR related activity.
- Provide oversight of relevant BAU and regulatory queries.
- Provide proactive advice on regulatory change requirements (interpretation of regulation etc.).
- Establish understanding of the ongoing relevant change program status.
- Provide 2LOD input/oversight in regulatory activity, and oversight of RCSA embedding of the associated controls.
- Participate in the relevant industry Working Groups to obtain insight in industry direction on given topics (especially where rules are not clear, and industry needs to identify market practice suitable for compliance).
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Compliance Recruitment
+44 207 092 0044