- City of London
- JN -102023-1948686
- Oct 06, 2023
- £40k - £45k
Morgan McKinley are partnered with a leading bank to hire a Communications Associate into their high-performing media relations team.
A leading European bank are working with Morgan McKinley to hire a Communications Associate to join their high-performing communications team. This is an opportunity to play a key role in creating and delivering upon the media relations strategy across broadcast and traditional media for a well known bank.
Responsibilities of Communications Associate:
- Plan and deliver the media relations plan and promote key spokespeople including C-suite
- Diarise upcoming media opportunities and announcements
- Consider and highlight key media opportunities to enhance the brand reputation of the firm
- Monitor key trends in the industry
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the media as well as teams internally
- Identify opportunities to collaborate with teams overseas
Experience required of Communications Associate:
- Experience of media relations and running media campaigns within financial services or experiencing servicing FS clients from a communications agency
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Manager | Marketing, Digital & Sales Support | Asset Management