- City of London
- JN -012024-1953426
- Jan 09, 2024
Our client, a Global Bank, are looking for a Central Compliance AVP to join their Central Compliance team based in London.
You will assist with the delivery of a varied range of Central Compliance responsibilities, including:
- External Compliance related regulatory reporting;
- Group Compliance regulatory reporting;
- Employee related compliance matters, including SM&CR;
- Training co-ordination.
- You will assist in the preparation of reports regarding Compliance matters to the firm's executive and board committees;
- You will enhance procedures and controls relevant to the operation of this function;
- You will maintain the schedule of deliverables for the department;
- You will maintain good working relationships with Compliance colleagues, business management and other control functions;
- You will undertake other responsibilities as agreed with other Compliance areas and / or may be directed by senior Compliance staff
Previous experience within Central Compliance is preferred.
For further information please don't hesitate to contact me on my email:
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Principal Consultant | Compliance Recruitment