Assistant Company Secretary
- BBBH772386 Jan 04, 2021 £40k - £60k
A new role has become available for an Assistant Company Secretary to join a growing Pension Fund, reporting into the Company Secretary and Head of Legal
CURRENTLY ALL ROLES ARE WORKING FROM HOME
A new and growing Pension Fund is seeking to hire an Assistant Company Secretary to work closely with the Company Secretary.
The role will cover the full suite of company secretarial duties including but not limited to:
- Board agenda pack preparation
- Register updates
- Compliance checks (starters) & reporting
- Agreements; execution & record keeping
- Minute taking at Board meetings
- Ideally you will have recently qualified as a Company Secretary or be close to completing your qualification
- You will be able to work flexibly, be prepared to turn your hand to what is needed, in a fast moving and fluid environment as the company is going through growth
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic company is advantageous as well as excellent communication skills
If you would like to discuss this Assistant Company Secretary role in confidence, please contact James Franklin at Morgan McKinley.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Head of Legal, UK
+44 (0)20 7092 0133