- JN -092023-1948177
- Oct 04, 2023
- £40k - £45k
Agile Delivery Lead - Hybrid working in one of four UK offices, to manage the creation and implementation of new Digital and Technology products - Initial 1 year fixed term contract.
Exciting opportunity to join a leader in their market, seeking a Delivery Lead, to manage the creation and implementation of new Digital and Technology products, hybrid working, on an initial 1 year fixed term contract with the view for extension.
- Own the delivery of digital products assigned.
- Responsible for managing and track project plans, risk and issue logs and sprint backlogs as required.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and engagement with owners and stakeholders across the globe.
- Build and maintain delivery teams, ensuring they are motivated, collaborating and ensuring a focus on what is most important to the delivery of products and services.
- Provide regular project reporting to agreed templates to various stakeholders.
- Identify issues and blockers and work with all parties to find suitable resolutions.
Experience and Attributes:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of managing relevant projects.
- Confident in Agile development management methodologies.
- Familiar with both Waterfall and Agile project management techniques and how they can work harmoniously together as complimentary concepts.
- Effectively translate complex technical details ensuring they are accurately communicated to non-technical stakeholders.
- MFA rollout experience would advantageous.
- Add value, guide and coach the team and organisation through the delivery processes.
Please note, this is an initial 1 year FTC and can be based in their London, Manchester, Cardiff or Edinburgh offices, on a hybrid working pattern.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Project & Change Recruitment