City of London
- BBBH800156 Nov 25, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley's Office Support team are recruiting for a Permanent Administrator to work with our client based in London.
Morgan McKinley's Office Support team are recruiting for Permanent Administrator to work with our client based in London. This would be a good fit for someone with strong administration, organisation and IT skills who wants to broaden their experience and variety of duties.
SALARY - up to £22,000k DOB
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing appropriate and professional admin support to member of the immediate team and other teams within the service.
- Prepare Self-Assessment Tax Return Questionnaires and letters for clients
- Prepare engagement, disengagement and professional clearance letters
- Process information from new clients, carry out client searches and prepare new client forms
- Produce documents and letters
- Organise and attend publisher meetings
- Carrying out general administrative tasks associated with tender opportunities
- Produce reports, detailing the status of all opportunities, actions, and information.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact confidently with colleagues / clients at all levels
- Knowledge of Virtual Cabinet' (Desirable)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Teams
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Office Support and Secretarial Recruitment
+44 (0)1293 523 400