- JN -122023-1952865
- Jan 10, 2024
- £225 - £250 pd
We are seeking an experienced and hands on interim Management Accountant based near Spalding, Peterborough who can hit the ground running and own the Management Accounts
Morgan McKinley, Cambridgeshire are proud to be supporting a well-established Logistics business in Spalding, Peterborough. They are seeking an experienced and hands on interim Management Accountant who can take control of the management accounts and own Month end.
The interim Management Accountant position in Spalding, Peterborough will be an initial 6-month contract at their site in Spalding.
Our client is looking for an experienced interim Management Accountant to join their dynamic team. You will be producing the management accounts and commentary for key areas of the business, working closely with the finance team whilst reporting to the Finance Manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Producing the management accounts
· Present and explain financial performance to senior management
· Provide systems support, maintenance and development for all systems within the finance department
· Identify and deliver best practice processes improvements
· Advise senior management on the correct accounting treatment of transactions
· Assist and supply information to auditors for annual audit
· Owning the accounting for designated cost centres, nominal codes or balance sheet codes
· Prepare detailed explanation of performance compared to budget / forecast
· Ideally a qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA OR ACCA) but will consider part qual or qualified by experience
· 3+ years' experience as a Management/Financial accountant
· Stakeholder management skills and experience
· Strong excel skills
· Works well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
· Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
· Excellent attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Delivery Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment