Senior commercial Accountant
- BBBH801412 Dec 09, 2021 €50k - €70k
An exciting opportunity for a fully qualified Accountant to join a well established, well known company as a Senior Commercial accountant.
An excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a rapidly growing Multi National company. This role can be offered on a fully remote working arrangement.
As a Senior Commercial Accountant, you will be responsible for accounting, control and reporting of multiple reporting entities. This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their skills and career in a multinational corporation environment. Excellent exposure to Senior Leadership within this Multi National Organisation.
- Providing tailored weekly and monthly reporting and insight
- Development and alignment of KPI metrics across the portfolio markets
- Perform financial analysis that translates respective market insights into Opportunities and Risks for the International Leadership team
- Provide analytics and financial decision support on Supply Chain initiatives
- Support Corporate FP&A processes, including co-ordination of monthly forecasting
- Assist with review and prioritization of capex approval requests for all Fleet, Supply Chain and Logistics Capex projects across International Segment, ensuring all capital spending decisions were underpinned by robust commercial analysis and supported by appropriate financial metrics.
- Complete routine Post Investment Reviews
- Keep customer centricity at the heart of new solutions and ways of working
- ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA Qualified Accountant with 4 or more years PQE.
- Be flexible, team orientated and a relationship builder and have a significant track record of achievement in this area.
- Will be a strong team player who can challenge and influence colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Experience with ERP systems
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance | Interim & Contract