- JN -012024-1954074
- Jan 16, 2024
Great new opportunity to join a leading Biotechnology company in Limerick as a Project Manager to support ongoing Validation projects on an initial 12 month contract, with room for extension.
Hourly rate negotiable, dependant on experience. My client is open to taking people with proven project management experience from different industries such as the Medical Device industry.
- Manages small-to-medium sized projects related to cleaning validation and the validation of process equipment and manufacturing.
- Designs, specifies and commissions new and renovated biopharmaceutical process equipment.
- Provide engineering support and problem solving for existing equipment and manufacturing processes.
- Designs and specifies cGMP process equipment, piping, and controls.
- Assists in the design review, site acceptance and installation of equipment.
- Supports QA Validation department by preparation of design documents and assists in protocol execution.
- Assists in investigations of process equipment, utility systems, and control system anomalies, as well as safety incidents.
- Implements corrective/preventative actions for existing equipment and manufacturing processes.
- Prepares engineering evaluations and test plans for and executes change control documentation.
Education & Experience:
- Level 8 degree qualified in a related field of study.
- Open to all years experience with a proven track record in a Project Management based role in a similar role.
- Free to work in Ireland with no visa restrictions. No sponsorship available.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter Gerard Crowley by calling 021 2 300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Science Recruitment