- JN -012024-1954910
- Jan 26, 2024
- €70k - €90k
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Project Manager based in Limerick to work with Ireland's premier M&E Contractor.
Our client is in operation for close to 130 years and they specialise in the installation of Mechanical and Electrical systems and consistently deliver on large-scale complex projects for both local and international clients.
They are currently on the lookout for an experienced Project Manager with a background to join their team in Limerick.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the project from start to finish and monitoring performance.
- Offer an expert opinion on issues that might arise while on site.
- Work closely with the client and subcontractors, building relationships to make sure projects are completed on time, up to standard and that any issues are resolved with adequate communication from all parties.
- Compiling and submitting project status reports to clients and management.
- Identifying risks, taking measures to prevent delays and making sure all procedures are completed within H&S Guidelines.
- Represent the company in a positive way in all projects.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 5 years' experience post qualification.
- Relevant third level qualification essential (Mechanical / Building Services Engineering).
- Excellent IT skills essential and a good understanding of programmes including CSA activities.
- Proven ability to work both individually and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment