Mechanical Engineering lead
- BBBH812045 Apr 05, 2022 €60 - €70 ph
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading pharmaceutical multinationals who are seeking to hire a Mechanical Engineering Lead to join their fast growing team.
- Oversight and implementation of a defined maintenance program, ensuring quality delivery.
- Ensures all maintenance tasks are executed using the appropriate safety standards and are compliant with policies, regulations and SOP's.
- Conducting root cause analysis to identify machinery issues and implement diagnostic support.
- Supervise maintenance processes so that all works are completed as efficiently as possible and to the required quality standards.
- Review standard maintenance tasks and other relevant documents and to drive continuous improvement and efficiency.
- Manage the mechanical maintenance team via effective training, mentoring, coaching, motivating, performance managing and communication.
- Maintain an understanding of the principles of GMP as applied to plant and equipment.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Level 8 engineering qualification or equivalent.
- 4+ years experience in a pharmaceutical/food or other highly regulated industries.
- Experience in a team leader or supervisor role in a maintenance environment.
- Demonstrated a thorough knowledge of GMP principles.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter William Trevor by calling 021-2300-300 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300