You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH802339 Dec 21, 2021 €20k - €30k
A market leading organisation within its sector, in Limerick city, are now actively seeking to hire an experienced Finance Administrator to join their team on a permanent bass.
Previous high volume data entry experience preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Enter bank account receipts and direct debits
- Enter Creditor Invoices
- Bank Reconciliations
- Record Cash/Cheque Receipts
- Bank lodgements
- Issue Receipts
- Process creditor payments
- Print & distribute invoice and statements
- File - Invoices, Bank Statements, Lodgements slips, remittances and general items
- Archive old and set up new company lever arch files as year ends occur
- Ability to prioritise and remain calm under pressure.
- Personable and reliable with excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Able to work independently & as part of a team
- Good organisational skills & flexibility and the ability to prioritise when needed
- Proactive with a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong excel skills are an advantage
- Excellent levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance | Interim & Contract