- BBBH771227 Jan 07, 2021 Competitive
Are you a qualified tax professional looking for a new opportunity in a progressive firm? Morgan McKinley are working with a reputable Kerry based firm who are looking to expand their tax team.
Morgan McKinley recruitment are working with a highly reputable accounting practice in Kerry, who are looking for a Tax Professional to join their growing tax team.
Working directly with the Partners and Head of Taxation, this role will appeal to tax professionals who are results driven and seek a blended tax role.
- Management and growth of the tax department
- Providing tax compliance work for large indigenous Irish Companies
- Preparation and review of tax reports
- Provide advisory services to client's across succession planning, wealth management
- Tax computations, completing and filing tax returns
- Assisting with direct and indirect tax planning opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- CTA and ACCA/ACA/CPA qualified.
- Possess strong technical tax knowledge.
- Have at least two years' experience working closely with clients providing in-depth tax knowledge.
- The ideal candidate will have strong client management skills and will have experience in managing clients across a wide range of industries.
For more information on this and similar roles contact Conor Breen on 021 2300 300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Tax & Practice Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300