- JN -062023-1940735
- Jan 04, 2024
We are recruiting for an exciting new Part Qualified Accountant. This Kerry based position is a great opportunity to work within a supportive and fast paced environment.
Join a finance team that is dedicated to delivering first-class service while working in a company where culture creates an environment of collaboration, innovation and trust.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and analysis
- Prepare monthly Profit & Loss and balance sheet
- Work closely with the Accounts Team to improve and streamline processes
- VAT, Intrastat, Vies and CSO returns
- Work closely with the Company Auditors in preparing annual statutory accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Manage customer finance options
- Maintain fixed assets register
- Provide statutory reports
- Preparation of accounts
- Ensure that proper records are kept and carefully filed
- Generate finance reports and analysis when required
- General administration as required
- Previous experience in a similar accounts role is essential
- Undertaking professional finance qualifications
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel
- Previous experience in SAP would be advantageous
- Ability to solve problems
- Flexibility and adaptability is essential
- Driven, energetic and self-motivated.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment