- JN -102023-1950089
- Oct 31, 2023
- £105k - £110k
A leading and exciting innovative FX trading technology organisation are currently seeking a UI Developer to join their team for a permanent OR FTC position to be based in Jersey.
Job Title: UI Developer
Office location: St. Helier, Jersey
UI specialist required to help us build out a greenfield user interface. The initial requirement is to support client reporting and configuration for the system. The role also involves, as part of the team, DevOps engineering for robust testing and deployment, and production and operational support to keep the platform running. We need an experienced developer to help with:
· Problem analysis and functional design
· Initial project definition and implementation
· Building CI/CD workflow for the UI.
· Training and supporting developers in UI technologies
· Enhancing platform monitoring
- Strong HTML5 UI skills, best practices for project design, implementation, testing, and delivery
- Understanding of UX principles
- Knowledge of DevOps and application delivery principles
- Experience with configuration and use of monitoring tools and platforms
In addition, the following are considered beneficial:
- Terraform or similar IaC tool
- DataDog or similar monitoring product
- Financial industry experience
- 5 + years industry experience
- Track record delivering high quality user interfaces
- First line support/KTLO
The Ideal Candidate will:
- have worked delivering and directly supporting technology solutions for a number of years, ideally in a financial service setting.
- be focused on delivering value to end users in the immediate term, but also with consideration for maintainability over the longer term.
- be confident in their own work, have trust in their team and not be afraid of providing first line support to keep systems running.
- take ownership and responsibility for their work, and collaborate well within the team and with other groups to solve problems and integrate with other systems.
- appreciate robust testing and release processes and actively work to keep delivery automated and repeatable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.