- JN -102023-1950090
- Oct 31, 2023
- £110k - £115k
A leading and exciting innovative FX trading technology organisation are currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to join their team for a permanent OR FTC position to be based in Jersey.
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Office location: St.Helier, Jersey
Permanent OR FTC
Overview of the role:
We require a UI specialist/ DevOps engineer for a new multi-dealer FX trading platform. The primary responsibility will be building out a new user interface for administration by buy- and sell-side clients.
The role also involves, as part of the team, production and operational support to keep the platform running.
- Strong HTML5 UI skills, best practices for project design, implementation, testing, and delivery
- Understanding of UX principles
- Knowledge of DevOps and application delivery principles
- Experience with configuration and use of monitoring tools and platforms
In addition, the following are considered beneficial:
- Financial industry experience
- 5 + years industry experience
- Track record delivering high quality user interfaces
- First line support/KTLO
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Worked delivering and directly supporting technology solutions for a number of years, ideally in a financial service setting.
- Focused on delivering value to end users in the immediate term, but also with consideration for maintainability over the longer term.
- Confidence in your own work, have trust in your team and not be afraid of providing first line support to keep systems running.
- Ownership and responsibility for your work, collaborated well to solve problems and integrate with other specialists.
- Robust testing and release processes and actively worked to keep delivery automated and repeatable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.